Progressions Salon Protocol
& State Guidelines
State Guideline Requirements, we must work at 50% capacity, this will limit the number of people in the salon at one time.
- Reschedule your appointment if you are not well, or have been in contact with anyone that has been sick within the last 14 days.
- We ask that you arrive 5- 10 mins prior to your start time. We have reserved time, for exactly which services you requested, along with time for disinfecting before our next client arrives. Therefore, being on time is crucial, anyone that arrives 10 mins later then their start time may need to reschedule and will incur a 50% charge, if we need to do so.
- When you arrive please call the salon from your car 203-397-9348, we will TEXT you when it is time to come in. Please ENTER through the salon’s red glass door.
- You may bring in your cell phone, keys and your form of payment. LEAVE pocketbooks and all other belongings in your car.
- Per State requirements there is no longer a waiting area, only clients with an appointment will be permitted in.
- We will perform a temperature check on everyone that enters the salon, this includes all employees. A temp of 99 or above we will not permit entry.
- Personal info must be up to date; we will need an email address on file. We are required to notify the Board of Health and our clients if anyone should contact us that they have tested positive within 14 days of their salon visit.
- According to the State Guideline “Customers are required to bring, and wear face masks, or a cloth face covering”. These masks need to be worn over your nose, and mouth.If you do not have a face mask, or cloth covering, upon arrival for your appointment, we will have disposable masks to purchase for $2. Please keep in mind your face masks must loop over your ears, not tie around the head. If receiving color, know your masks ear loops will become stained, consider wearing a disposable mask.
- If you are unable, or unwilling to wear a mask, we will unfortunately not be able to provide you with our services, until face mask protocol has been met. Although gloves are not required for you to wear, we will have them available for your purchase ($1) if you would like a pair.
- For now, if possible, please arrive for your HAIRCUT SERVICES with freshly washed dry hair.
- We currently are not providing blow drying to ensure the safety of everyone. We will let you know once we resume these types of service.
- Until further notice, services that require your mask to be removed cannot be provided: beard/mustache trimming, facial hair coloring, lip/chin waxing.
- Refreshments and reading material, will not be available at this time. You may bring in a book.
- Robes are provided to wear over your clothes. Although we are always careful when providing chemical services, we recommend you wear a garment that you are not concerned with, if it were to possibly become damaged during any chemical application process.
- Take home retail is available, we ask that you do not help yourself. It will be gathered for you, bagged & tagged waiting for you near the exit. You may call ahead to pre-order so we have it ready for you, when you visit our salon.
- According to the State Guideline Requirements “Customers who choose to visit hair salons and barbershops during this time should be aware of potential risks. Individuals over the age of  or with other health conditions should continue to stay home and stay safe.”
- We accept checks, made payable to CABELLO LLC or MC, Visa, Discovery and Debit Cards for your services. For your convenience you may safely keep your cc on file in our secure system for future use. Receipts will be provided via email.
- When tipping, you may write a separate check to your provider, have exact cash to leave in their envelope or use Venmo App.
Our Staff plans to provide the best possible service to you in the safest and most sanitary way. We will wear the required PPE, wash our hands frequently, clean our tools and sanitize our stations between each client. We will be operating cautiously to ensure we comply with the 6- foot distancing. Each staff member will be monitored for their health and wellness for everyone’s safety.
Thank you for your patience, and understanding during these unprecedented times, we look forward to seeing you!!